The company incorporation services of our company are designed to help you set up a successful business in UAE, whether it may be in mainland Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain or be it a company with your 100% ownership in designated free zones spread all over UAE.
We offer a complete set of services related to the process of establishing a business in UAE. We manage all responsibilities and the complex process of mainland business formation until your firm is established.
Business Plan & Feasibility Studies
We take time to understand your dreams and aspirations and listen to your rationale and cases of logical conclusions. Then we help together to create a business plan of relevance that undergoes a rigorous market test. All the key and strategic test conditions along with the results in detail shall be shared with the client. While taking the client’s feedback on the results, we shall present our assessment of the business plan, it can either be a positive or negative recommendation and any possible creative suggestions to augment the idea.
Company Liquidation Report
Freelance Accountants’ provides liquidation services for all entities – limited liability companies, free zone companies, and offshore companies across UAE.
Liquidation or winding up of a company is an activity whereby the operation of a company and its existence will come to an end. It is also called as the closing of a company or cancellation of a company in the UAE. There are various Steps & procedures for canceling Licenses of Entities in the UAE and it is a mandatory activity to be done in UAE once you decide to cease business activities. You may reach our experienced team and get your company liquidated legally and professionally.
Company Liquidation is the process where the company decides to close down its operations. All the assets including the properties of the company are to be distributed to its creditors if any and to its shareholders as per the legal terms.
Before you proceed to terminate the business there is a list of checks and balances to be done by obtaining various documents of clearance and confirmation. The company Liquidation process may vary based on the legal types of the UAE company in terms of the documentation and procedures, however, all of them revolve around the below key points.
COMPANY LIQUIDATION/ DEREGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ensure that the company has no liabilities in its name.
2. All the active UAE resident visas under the company must be canceled.
3. Make sure all the utilities in the name of the company are closed and settled.
4. All the company Bank Accounts must be closed.
5. Any assets at the time of liquidation must be transferred to the shareholders or the Liquidators.
6. All the charges and dues concerning the Government Authorities must be cleared and settled.
7. An Advertisement informing the intention of liquidation in a prominent UAE newspaper.
8. The company must prepare a resolution to liquidate and appoint a licensed liquidator to carry out the procedures.
9. A letter of consent from the appointed Liquidator.
10. Depending on the type of business, certain clearance letters must be obtained from relevant authorities briefly mentioned as below.
(+62)81 122 4341
Jl. Sunset Road No.815